14 giugno 2018

Barovian Sketches: The College of Tears

It's some months now I'm running the astounding Curse of Strahd adventure module for D&D 5E. I’ve never been a huge fan of D&D, but I fell in love with the fifth edition; and the mournful lands of Barovia with their gothic mood stand up as one of the most rewarding experiences as a Dungeon Master I’ve ever had!

The gothic Curse od Strahd module not only shines out for the enthralling story it presents to the players, but it can also be regarded as a geographical sourcebook, with several eldritch locations beautifully designed and mapped.

For these reasons, I started wondering about the creation of a set of Class Archetypes especially designed for Barovian characters, with the idea of using them in a Barovian setting, aside Strahd’s storyline.

The first entry for these Barovian Sketches is the bardic College of Tears: a gloomy clique of professional mourners.

You can find it at the Homebrewery.

Enjoy, share if you like, and leave a comment to let me know what you think of it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento